Appeal against a decision of an Administrative Court’s decision

In most cases, you can also lodge an appeal against the court’s decision with:

  • The Central Appeals Tribunal
  • The Trade and Industry Appeals Tribunal
  • The Administrative Jurisdiction Division of the Council of State
Previous Story

Appeal and the appeal procedure

Next Story

Administrative Coercion

Latest from Administrative law | Proceedings


If the public body fails to take a decision by the prescribed deadline, you are entitled

Administrative Fine

Contrary to the remedial sanctions of an order for administrative coercion and an order subject to