The notice of objection and corresponding procedure

Notices of objection can be submitted by the interested parties, i.e. persons or organisations with a direct interest in a decision made by the Administrative body. If an interested party disagrees with a decision of the Administrative body, or if the Administrative body fails to make a decision within the applicable deadline, an interested party can submit a notice of objection to the decision or the failure to make a decision. A notice of objection must be submitted (in Dutch) in writing to the Administrative body within six (6) weeks after the date on which the decision is announced.

Previous Story

Administrative and Public Law

Next Story

Appeal and the appeal procedure

Latest from Administrative law | Proceedings


If the public body fails to take a decision by the prescribed deadline, you are entitled

Administrative Fine

Contrary to the remedial sanctions of an order for administrative coercion and an order subject to