VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM’s services range from legal advice to integrated consulting on corporate privacy risk management, as well as legislative strategic policy advice.
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM advises its clients on:
- tailored compliance tools and procedures such as Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) and checklists;
- legal grounds for the processing of (sensitive) personal data;
- fair processing notices and consent forms;
- (cross-border) data transfer agreements;
- data processing agreements;
- records of processing activities;
- appointment of the Data Protection Officer;
- responding to data subjects exercising their rights.