VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM has broad experience in advising on all aspects of e-commerce (including mobile commerce) law and regulation in a B2C, B2B and C2C context. Its clients range from social media platforms to government agencies. This includes:
- (online) consumer protection law;
- e-commerce related contracts (e.g., development, portal and hosting, intrusion testing, fulfilment and logistics)
- protection of domain names;
- e-contracting and distance contracts;
- website terms and conditions;
- return and refund policies;
- online advertising and unfair (online) trade practices;
- privacy policies, website disclaimers and cookies;
- e-archiving, e-security, and e-evidence;
- e-money and e-payment services;
- use, import and export of encryption technologies.
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM also assists our clients to meet their legal and regulatory obligations when setting up on-line operations.