VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM advises corporations on telecom regulatory issues, such as interconnection tariffs, public telecoms network ownership, licensing and requirements.
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM advises on the full spectrum of telecom-related contracts, including:
- MVNO contracts;
- co-branding arrangements;
- IRU agreements;
- duct sharing arrangements;
- provision of broadband and telecom services;
- dark fibre arrangements;
- collocation agreements;
- cloud service agreements;
- network support and maintenance agreements;
- agreements relating to the provision of telecom hardware.