VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM has earned itself a solid reputation for handling the employment law aspects of company restructuring operations, including transfers of undertakings, outsourcing, collective dismissals, business closures and restructurings.
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM advises on:
- drawing up and negotiating social plans;
- drafting collective employment agreements;
- all formalities relating to collective dismissal proceedings (notifications to the authorities and communication to employees’ representatives);
- information and consultation with (Belgian and European) works councils, trade union delegations and health and safety at work committees;
- managing social conflicts;
- early retirement arrangements.