Develop firm and Design information policies that fit your business and minimize riskvendor relationships that deliver value
In many cases, In-House Legal Departments will have little or no structure in their information governance. These departments manage this loosely, if at all, making it difficult to get access to the right information and exposing the company to possible risk.
Define and implement clear, comprehensive guidelines for sharing and retaining information. Support your in-house team and cut risk by determining which digital and physical documents should be preserved to remain in compliance with your corporate standards and legal imperatives.
- Create clear and organized policies, without use of legalese, to lower corporate risk and exposure
- Develop a communication strategy and/or implementation plan to ensure that all employees are aware of procedures and policies
- Manage and monitor access to all sensitive, confidential, and restricted information
- Create a modern information policy that covers physical documents, as well as digital material stored on-premises and in the cloud
- Ensure appropriate security for corporate records and information
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Finance, Information Security and other groups to enforce and operationalize the policies