VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM can provide you with useful and pragmatic advice, tailored to the specific needs of your company and to the requirements of the specific project. Its services include:
- drafting logistics contracts and warehousing agreements;
- setting up logistics structures and legal risk assessments;
- advice on multimodal transport agreements, transport contracts, charter parties and ship finance;
- due diligence of insurance portfolios;
- corporate and other transactions in the port, logistics and shipping sectors;
- dispute resolution and arbitration.
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM proactively advises in durable set ups to limit the risk of disputes and to put in place swift and reactive remedies if disputes arise.