Develop firm and vendor relationships that deliver value
Today, firms and vendors are often selected either for tactical reasons or due to personal relationships. Lacking clear alternatives, In-House Legal Departments may default to traditional pricing and staffing models, which can deliver less accountability and value.
Create, sustain, and strengthen firm and vendor relationships that support your business needs. Bring in talent and expertise that complements your own capabilities. Define flexible, fair terms that improve transparency and reward value and innovation.
- Design fair, effective RFPs that reflect your business needs
- Negotiate rates and pricing models that create positive incentives
- Improve transparency and accountability through structured business reviews
- Uncover new opportunities for connection and alignment
- Avoid conflicts and ethical issues by performing due diligence on prospective vendors
- On-board new vendors and firms quickly and efficiently